Write for Us
We are interested in guest contributions. If you would like to submit a guest post for the blog or have already written something you think we might be interested in, email a brief pitch to our editorial staff.
Re-post or Excerpt
Potential interns should be students or recent graduates with an interest in, coursework related to, and/or experience working on technology or environmental policy. For more information see current announcements on our main site.
- Lea Shanley, Senior Associate and Director, Commons Lab of the Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Aaron Lovell, Writer and Editor, Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Eric Rasmussen, MD, MDM, FACP, Research Professor for Environmental Security and Global Medicine at San Diego State University, and Vice-President for Humanitarian Systems at Access Agility, a Virginia company specializing in vulnerability reduction for systems and populations.
- Zack Bastian, Research Assistant, Commons Lab of the Science and Technology Innovation Program
- Ryan Burns, Research Assistant, Commons Lab of the Science and Technology Innovation Program
Science and Technology Innovation Program
Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
One Woodrow Wilson Plaza
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20004-3027
The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars is the living, national memorial to President Wilson established by Congress in 1968 and headquartered in Washington, D.C. It is a nonpartisan institution, supported by public and private funds, engaged in the study of national and world affairs.